The school is dedicated, besides imparting education expected in modern era, to the building up of the student’s character in consonance with our great National tradition, laying emphasis on simple living and high thinking, emulating the examples of Great Indians who did India proud.
Our vision is formed and inspired by our global outward looking approach to teaching and learning which aims to develop students who are confident, independent and resilient global citizens of the 21st century with limitless aspirations; equipped to be successful in any pathway they choose.
We encourage all students and staff to understand, share and embrace our vision, and embed our values and ethos into everyday practice.
We continuously look to find ways of further enhancing the opportunities we provide to our students through these enriching partnerships and we are confident we can deliver a comprehensive education to suit all needs and interests and offer students a global insight into the world of work.
– students make greater than expected progress on all pathways throughout their time in the school
– attainment in all subjects is consistently high
– in-school variation has been eliminated
– a highly skilled, confident & flexible teaching force delivers a consistently high quality learning experience which fully meets the needs of all learners
Behaviour and Safety:
– the overwhelming majority of students take responsibility for their own and others’ learning and behaviour at all times in and out of lessons, both within and beyond the school