1) Every student must complete 75% of the school attendance to appear in the annual examination.
2) No leave is granted without the signature of the parents or guardian on the application.
3) If a student remains absent without leave for more than 6 consecutive days, his/her name will be struck off from the school rolls and re-admission will be granted only on the payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
4) Parents have to give one month’s notice for the withdrawal of their wards, failing to which a month’s fee in lieu of the notice will be charged.
5) A student may be asked to leave the school due to any of the reasons such as indiscipline, unsatisfactory progress in work and use of unfair means in assessment.