Rules & Regulation
1) At the time of admission, admission fee and other annual charges shall have to be paid.
2) After admission, school fee is to be deposited for two months together except Jan, Feb & March for which fee is to be deposited together in January.
3) The fee has to be deposited by 10th of the every month and after 11th a late fee of Rs.5/- per day will be charged.
4) If a student fails to pay the school dues within the specified period, his/her name will be struck off from the rolls.
5) Brother/Sister concession of Rs.50/- will be given to the younger ones.
6) Timings to deposit the fee in the school office are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
7) 5% concession will be given to the students who deposit all their dues and fees at the time of admission.
8) All the students using bus facility will deposit their bus- charges for all the 12 months of the year.
Refund of Fee:-
1) Fee once paid shall not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
2) Only caution money (Security) will be refunded in case of withdrawal.